Sunday, November 27, 2011

Didn't Cha Know- Erykah Badu



Once again, another of my all time favorite artists. Erykah is real and eccentric. This song and video is simply perfect! It's been many times I thought where in the world is all the time or I must have made a wrong turn somewhere. Seriously, when I come to a point where I need to sit and think about where my life is going this song helps me to do so. It's been even more crucial as I make this transition from leaving my undergraduate career to starting my life as a full-time professional.

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting how I click onto your blog and see two of my ex's fave artists in the world.

    Badu and Scott are soul legends, imo.

    ReplyDelete